and Program Goals
“Like our schools and families, coral reefs support life’s beautiful diversities.”
Coral Reef Academy welcomes all children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. Our core belief is each child is unique with individual needs. We appreciate the diversity that our children and families bring, and we provide each child the learning opportunities to grow socially, physically, and emotionally.
We provide an age-appropriate curriculum while providing the safest, highest quality child care alongside continuous communication and collaboration with families. We understand the value of teaching and model how to connect, be kind, forgive others, embrace family values, and love one another.
- Focus on whole-child school readiness.
- Children are nurtured, respected, and put first.
- Safety and security.
- Child-appropriate classrooms and furniture.
- Family-friendly environments.
- We put children first by respecting and nurturing them.
- Fully accredited, cutting-edge centers.
- Security coded entrances and supervised exits.
- Real-time activity alerts via the Procare app.
- Camera surveillance in every classroom and outside the facility.
- Developmentally appropriate toys and activities.
- Teachers are up-to-date on the latest research in early childhood education.
- All Lead teachers are 21+ years of age, First Aid/CPR certified and hold a current FCCPC.
- Staff is trained extensively to follow all child care best practices.
- Child-oriented environment with a modern curriculum.
- Progressive playgrounds are catered to specific age groups.
Come see what makes Coral Reef Academy an ideal choice for Brevard County child care by reserving a tour of our state-of-the-art facilities!